Don King, on Mike Tyson


"Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter?
He went to prison, not to Princeton."



"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music
and the dancers hit each other."

Friday, July 10, 2015

“What keeps me going is goals.” Muhammad Ali Quotes


“What keeps me going is goals.” #MuhammadAli 

40 Years ago today: #MuhammadAli defeated Ron Lyle. 


“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.” #MuhammadAli 




“In the ring I can stay until I’m old and gray because I know how to hit and dance away.” #MuhammadAli



The Champ is Here!


"Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare." #MuhammadAli



"I vowed never to turn a fan away." #MuhammadAli



"Don't you forget, I am the greatest!" #MuhammadAli


"I've never let anyone talk me into not believing in myself." #MuhammadAli




The Champ is waiting. #MuhammadAli


Float like a butterfly.



"Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.” #MuhammadAli

"Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision." #MuhammadAli



“I love to see my name in print.” #MuhammadAli




"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, long before I dance under those lights." #MuhammadAli


“If you even dream of beating me, you’d better wake up and apologize!” #MuhammadAli






"I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was." #MuhammadAli



The Louisville Lip!

 in 1975: #MuhammadAli defeats Chuck Wepner.



"God don't want me to go down for standing up!" #MuhammadAli

“This brash young boxer is something to see, and the Heavyweight Championship is his destiny.” #ImABadMan


“The man who has no imagination has no wings.” #MuhammadAli




Today in 1963: #MuhammadAli defeats Doug Jones in 10 rounds.


"I'm changing the pick I made before. Instead of six, Doug goes in four!" #MuhammadAli


"Jones likes to mix so I'll let it go six, if he talks jive I'll cut it to five!" #MuhammadAli



Focus & Determination.

No comments: