Don King, on Mike Tyson


"Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter?
He went to prison, not to Princeton."



"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music
and the dancers hit each other."

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker (King of The Ring) R.I.P


Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker (King of The Ring) R.I.P

Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker the best defensive fighter ever in my opinion he was a four-weight world champion,lightweight, light welterweight, welterweight, and light middleweight, as well as the undisputed lightweight title, and the lineal lightweight and welterweight titles one of all time greats and a tad underrated he was willing to fight anyone never ducked any fighter...got robbed like 3 times and still ended up with a 40-4-1 record my favorite fighter ever









No comments: