Don King, on Mike Tyson


"Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter?
He went to prison, not to Princeton."



"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music
and the dancers hit each other."

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Erickson Lubin record



Erickson Lubin


Jul 8, 2014 - “I did everything in that fight,” Lubin told RingTV.com. “I had fun. ... Lubin says he hasn't experienced many poor outings prior to turning pro. “All my losses in the amateurs were my worst nights as a fighter,” he said. “I hate to ...
Amateur record‎: ‎143-7
Age‎: ‎18



'Hammer' Time: Erickson Lubin Stands Ready to Shine Bright ...

https://www.premierboxingchampions.com › news › hammer-time-erickso...




Oct 10, 2017 - Unbeaten contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin insists that after a lifetime of ... To “The Hammer,” fighting is a part of him, as natural as balling his hands into fists. ... I've won pretty much every amateur tournament out there.






No comments: