Don King, on Mike Tyson


"Why would anyone expect him to come out smarter?
He went to prison, not to Princeton."



"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music
and the dancers hit each other."

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mike Tyson: Another former great fighter in the news


Mike "I'm A Good Guy" Tyson dances to a new tune (Reuters)

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson gestures as he talks about the Broadway debut of his one-man show
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson, once notorious for his bad boy antics, has a new goal: he'd like to dance and act in musicals. "I've always been a bad guy who wanted to be a good guy," said Tyson, 46, on the sidelines of the CLSA Investor Forum in Hong Kong this week. "I didn't know how to be a good guy because I was always concentrating on being bad, so I've learned how to be a good guy now and treat people the way I want to be treated. That's why I have a passion for life now. ...


Boxing News | RingTV

No comments: